Put your dog’s obedience to the test by joining Parkmall’s Pet Adventure Race Philippines! Gather your squad of three humans with three canines for the ultimate test of obedience this May 5, 2018. The Pet Adventure Race Philippines is a timed relay race in which teams of humans and dogs are required to complete the various tasks at multiple pit-stops. The team that completes all tasks in the shortest time possible wins.
Registration is now open! Read on for the details:
Pet Adventure Race Philippines
May 6, 2018 | 8:30AM
A competition that will test your dog’s obedience or your obedience to our dog
REGISTRATION & MECHANICS:
1. The Pet Adventure Race Philippines is open to holders of the Parkmall Pet Pass ID.
2. Registration should be in teams composed of 3 pairs of dogs and handlers each.
Upon registration at the Parkmall Concierge desk, each team must present the following:
Pet Pass ID of each participating dog
Registration fee of Php300.00
Registration will only be until 7PM of May 1, 2018.
3. Handlers. Handlers must be at least 16 years old. Minors must submit a written letter
of consent from their guardians upon registration. Handlers will be completely
responsible for the health and safety of their dogs during the game.
4. Dogs. Dogs must be at least 8 months old upon registration. They should not be
pregnant, in heat or with a contagious disease.
5. Team uniforms are encouraged but will not form part of the score.
6. This is a timed relay race that will test your dog’s obedience. Teams are required to complete various tasks at multiple pit-stops throughout the mall with their dogs. The team with the shortest time wins.
7. All teams must be at the event area by 7:30AM on the event day for the detailed orientation.
Disclaimer: Pet Adventure Race Philippines aims to enlist at least 8 teams. Should there be less than 8 teams registered by May 1, 2018, the organizer has the sole right and option to cancel the whole event.